The attorneys will be able to let you know what to bring with you, but it is always a good idea to bring any of the following documents:
- Copies of all prior legal documents that have been filed in your case or claim.
- Legal documents which prove dates of birth, social security numbers, dates of death, date of marriage, and any insurance card that you have.
- Your driver’s license.
- Copies of prior Wills, Trusts and Advanced Care Directives.
- All relevant financial, insurance, and property documentation.
- Any letters that you have received regarding your case or claim.
- Any evidence that supports your claim, this could include; photographs, police reports, letters, text messages, emails, bank statements, medical records and bills, and any other evidence in your possession.
← What Should I Bring For My First Appointment?